Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Beyond the Books Thanksgiving





Beyond the Books is a meme hosted by KissinBlueKaren where every week she throws out a topic to discuss. Link up at her blog and get to know your fellow bloggers!

This weeks topic: Thanksgiving! 


My family has a pretty traditional get- together, we do the turkey and the usual side dishes- mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, the works. Maybe macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole...  

I do like to have a ton of appetizers and snackies and have been known to spend a ton on them. 

Desserts? I'm not big on pies, although pumpkin pie works for me this time of year. 

And of course the long 4 day weekend doesn't hurt! I'm thankful for that alone! 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving unfortunately being on the wrong side of the pond we don't celebrate it but all the food just looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda wish I could have been off today, especially since I got stuck with doing dishes after dinner, ugh. I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete